Interested in supporting the Amala Foundation?
By becoming a member of One Tribe, you are joining a community of inspired individuals who share a commitment to creating a more equitable, inclusive, and compassionate future for us all.
Your One Tribe membership helps Amala to:
- Fund our Circle Up program, which builds connections and community in schools, develops resilience and healthy coping skills, and helps youth find their leadership voice.
- Offer scholarships and make sure Amala’s programs are open to all youth, regardless of their ability to pay. 80% of participants receive scholarships.
- Contribute to the accessibility of social emotional leadership, as we work with schools and organizations to custom build learning opportunities focused on emotional intelligence, personal and community wellness, equity and cultural responsiveness, mindfulness, self-care, and healthy communication.
Your support goes directly toward empowering young people to navigate the challenges of adolescence, connect with peers from different neighborhoods and backgrounds, build healthy relationships, and develop wellness practices.
As a One Tribe member, you receive:
- Special recognition and appreciation
- Invitations to One Tribe community events
- Opportunity to join committees to grow our impact
Thank you for joining One Tribe and helping us to inspire people of all ages and backgrounds to connect with themselves and others, grow as individuals, and serve as conscious leaders in their communities.
“I love and support the work Amala Foundation does. It really changes lives.”
— Alma, One Tribe Member
“I believe in what you do and I see your programming as extremely positive for the students.”
— Lisa, One Tribe Member