July 5-8, 2019. Join us for 4 days of camping and learning together in beautiful Leakey, Texas. We’ll stay in cabins, on the lush banks of Silver Creek.
This 4 day interactive and experiential training offers the tools and techniques for expanding skills and understanding, required to be a truly impactful facilitator of youth development programming. It is a professional and personal development experience.
The cost of the retreat is $650. Partial scholarships available. Learn more and apply here.
The core training brings focus to:
- Mindfulness: Utilizing somatic self-awareness to generate confidence and self-regulation
- Trauma Informed and Healing Centered Work: Creating safe spaces for deeper learning and interaction
- Sharing Circles: Using the power of listening & support to build understanding & community
- Kinesthetic Activities: Leading experiential learning and adventure challenges to engage youth
- Authenticity: Accessing the potency the facilitator has to inspire, energize, and model
- Inclusion: Developing cultural awareness & equity to strengthen delivery & processing skills
- Emotional Intelligence: Leveraging the strength of SEL to build connections