Vanessa Stone serves as a teacher, humanitarian leader, educator, speaker, artist, and Founder of the Amala Foundation, a non-profit organization working to create sustainable peace within and without.
Vanessa has devoted her life to humanitarian service and sharing her message of essential unity and engaged spirituality. She teaches that “your Life is the spiritual path,” and inspires individuals and communities to unite in peace and loving service.
Vanessa has deeply touched the lives of many through her direct guidance, compassionate listening and unwavering devotion. She shares her message through private sessions, public sittings, silent retreats, residential immersions, and international service missions.
In 2002 Vanessa founded the Amala Foundation, which works to create a peaceful, equitable and compassionate world by unifying communities in service, inspiring youth to lead with a heart-centered global perspective, and living in recognition that sustainable peace begins within.
Read more about Vanessa, here.
A Special Opportunity for Young Adults
Whose voice is telling you what’s next in your life?
Parent’s voices, friend’s voices, politician’s voices – what about the voice of your heart?
Here is a rare weekend retreat opportunity: to get with your own knowing.
Join Vanessa Stone, (founder of the Amala Foundation) and an inspiring group of young adults to take a raw, honest look at the blocks, fears, beliefs and insecurities that keep you from engaging with the infinite possibilities of your life. Get ready to unlock your ability to move freely and authentically in your life.
We’ll do the work to begin actualizing your vision, opening the way for you to serve and impact the world from your heart. Come experience the laughter and heart opening that will inspire the life you want to live. Come reflect and grow as we talk, play and learn together, exploring tools to tap your greatest expression and potential!
Spaces are limited.
Over the weekend, we will explore:
• The powerful gifts inherent to this special time of your life
• How honoring our true nature leads to trusting yourself
• Tapping the gifts of self inquiry and authenticity
• Healing, and inner work to clear the path for freedom
• Creating from our most authentic place and honoring what is most alive in us
• Utilizing our gifts to serve others
Details | January 13-15th, 2017 | Begins Friday at 4pm, ends Sunday at 3pm
• There are only 25 spaces for this rare and special retreat with Vanessa!
• Beautiful Austin Hill Country Retreat Center
• For Young People Ages 18-25
• $200 per person, includes lodging and meals
• The cost covers our expenses: though no scholarships, payment plans available
Spaces are limited.